Layout, text and implementation:
Andreas Brandl - www.flausen.at ,
Guillaume le Baube,
Disclaimer of liability
1. Content of the online offer: ANITA BIEBL assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against ANITA BIEBL which relate to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or the use of incorrect and incomplete information are fundamentally excluded, unless ANITA BIEBL can be shown to have acted willfully or grossly negligent Is at fault. All offers are non-binding. ANITA BIEBL expressly reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to temporarily or permanently cease publication without prior notice.
2. References and links: In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("links") that are outside the area of responsibility of ANITA BIEBL, a liability obligation would only come into effect in the event that ANITA BIEBL is aware of the content and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of illegal content. ANITA BIEBL hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were set, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. ANITA BIEBL has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all contents of all linked / connected pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the company's own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by ANITA BIEB. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information presented in this way, the provider of the page to which reference was made is solely liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law ANITA BIEBL strives to observe the copyrights of the graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts that it has created itself or to use license-free graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts. All brands and trademarks named on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn simply because they are mentioned! The copyright for published objects created by ANITA BIEBL remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of ANITA BIEBL.
4. Data protection If the opportunity to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services is permitted - as far as technically possible and reasonable - without specification of such data or under specification of anonymized data or a pseudonym.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer: This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the current legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.